Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody in the Spokane, Washington area...im coming over this next weekend to race, just seeing if anybody from here lives there...?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm going over there to race the 1/4 mile over there...I also have a car that I race as well but plan on racing my bike...it's way more of a rush...and was just hoping to met some new faces to ride wit there is not slot of sport riders here...just a few squids lmao

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Yeah I'm going over there to race the 1/4 mile over there...I also have a car that I race as well but plan on racing my bike...it's way more of a rush...and was just hoping to met some new faces to ride wit there is not slot of sport riders here...just a few squids lmao
They just held the NHRA Division 6 Lucas Oil Divisional last weekend. Word is that the track is smooth as glass, but the elevation kills ET.

Might be pretty empty for you to race considering the other events being held in Washington this weekend: Division 6 Lucas Oil Divisional at Pacific Raceways and a big money race at Bremerton Raceways for the no-bar guys.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i takled to some guys and they said that the new track is 9mph slower, and 4/10th slower...i dont know why but thats what they said:dontknow:...last year i ran [email protected] at this track!

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 i've seen you go by my work few times :hello: (wellesley/nevada)
Sup Champ .. Whats the word .. My new 10 R is down to the frame and getting mods for days .. LoL .. Too cold to ride means throw money at bike LOL:helmet:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just found a whole mess of guys who ride...they meet up at the starbucks in Kennewick off of 395 ..its across the street from Walgreens....they ride all day but usually meet up on fri nights...sat nights around 7pm....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts