Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
RIP, but spoiler alert man, some guys watch this stuff religiously and download the Euro Feeds.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I always Watch moto2, it is scary how many bikes are on the track at the same time, there are always so many crashes. R.I.P.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I saw the race, and the crash was horrific.
It really brings tears to my eyes, such a great rider and great personality.
I always cheered for you.. RIP Tomi...
Condolance to his family..

·
Registered
427 Posts
RIP...I'm sure he attended the moment of silence for Peter Lenz there at the track, then later he passes. Like Peter, he died doing what he loved.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Just saw it on Speed, very brutal crash, Scott Reading ran right over him, poor guy never had a chance, RIP.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I said this in an earlier thread but moto 2 is too dangerous

RIP Shoya

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
R.I.P. He rode like a brave man. Just a boy, had his whole career / life ahead of him. This one hits hard, I really liked his style and pesonality.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:rip:

·
Registered
188 Posts
RIP Shoya.

The crash was sickening to watch, something I will never forget.
I was a big fan.

·
Registered
451 Posts
3rd one I've read about in the last couple months. :headshake

RIP shoya tomizawa
peter lenz
rob gette

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
That was a brutal looking crash, to see his body just flop around like that is hard to look at. Whats crazy for me is that these guys crash all the time and sometimes we take for granted how these guys put their lives on the line. RIP Tomi, very sad indeed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I watched the race yesterday and saw the crash. I said to myself there is no way this guy will live through that. I think moto 2 has to many motorcycles on the track at the same time. Not saying this was the reason for Shoya's death. At Indy I remember moto 2 bikes running into each other all over the place. RIP Shoya.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
It was a horrid crash, I am also not to impressed with the medical response team, they dropped him on the stretcher as they were taking him off the track. I am not saying it killed him but I am sure it didn't help.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I never get to watch the moto2 coverage b/c I can't stand speed and I download BBC coverage of MotoGP. I just happened to be watching it yesterday and saw the crash. Happened in an unfortunate spot. Sad indeed. Surprised the sport makes it 7 years then 2 back to back in a week.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
From Admin and Sticky himself:

"All threads should have *Spoiler* in the title if you are including anything, and I mean anything that would give any clues to race results, race weekend crashes, race weekend qualifying..."

Bottom line Never Mention Names(now removed by me in tittle)in the Title on Race weekends for at least a few weeks......bloo

RIP racer just make sure it's not related to race weekends....Infraction coming for tracking purposes.

bloo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts