Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Im so tired of the damn debates and the election, I think we are fucked either way. I say we vote in bill cosby or some one that would do something for the ACTUAL PEOPLE of this nation.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
I love these guys. They are worse than Bernie Ecclestone. You ask them questions and they answer nothing. You even forgot what you asked by the time they get done talking.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Word, I have never herd one of these people actually answer the questions they are asked, and people eat that shit up, like he just asked a question about taxes and he talked about the chinese wtf.

·
The Pace
6,993 Posts
Politicals are all tools and liars, but at least these two were fun to watch. Romney and Obama were just plain awkward. Biden was the polished loser and Ryan was the all calm and cool loser. Too much.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Politicals are all tools and liars, but at least these two were fun to watch. Romney and Obama were just plain awkward. Biden was the polished loser and Ryan was the all calm and cool loser. Too much.
I must admit I was watching for the entertainment value and it was funny...

They both got at each other pretty damb good...

I'm getting my GEN III fixed no matter who becomes the next president...

·
Registered
5,162 Posts

Hurry up brah. We dont want the Gen 5 o creep up on you. So I creep, yeahhhhh, keep it on the down low. TLC baby!!:crackup:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hurry up brah. We dont want the Gen 5 o creep up on you. So I creep, yeahhhhh, keep it on the down low. TLC baby!!:crackup:
Dude you kill me...:lol: If I make it out to Atlanta I'm looking you up. My cousin lives out there and I was supposed to go out there this summer never made it...

Well, I'll be workng two jobs soon so. Either modify the hell out of the GEN III or get a 2012 Green and Black...

My goal is fix the GEN III sell it and get a brand new GEN IV green and black!

·
The Pace
6,993 Posts

Ryan appears somewhat more aware, but when thinking in silence. As in, he's thinking about saying but knows he can't.

However, Biden I always thought as a total homosexual tool. A couple times when the old lady wouldn't shut up, I can see Biden was also getting pissed. He's a little more intelligent than I thought, but still a total gopher, like all of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts