Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parkes & Morias 1st & 2nd in practice at Brands Hatch BSB. Both are riding as wildcards. Parkes a WSBK regular, Morias filling in again for Tamada, only the second time on a full WSBK spec bike.

· Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
i was watching Morias last week and he looked good for his first time out

· La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
That would be like Ben Spies and Haga wild carding in a AMA race who cares. They are WSBK riders dropping down in competition to race BSB. Morias had a good ride going at Kylami so he has a little experience on the 10R this year. I am sure Hacking would be just as fast at Brands.

· La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Chris "Stalker" Walker, Stalker=Walker, same cat, hes a brit.

He won Assen in the rain, went from last to first, so yeah, a fluke no doubt, but a win none the less.

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know I'm biased on this topic, I know Shez personally, but he is talented. At one of our Track-Daze events at Phakisa he was 3 seconds off Rossi's best lap there on the 990 M1. Shez was riding a ZX-10R in Superstock trim, ie std motor with pipe, filter and PowerCommander, Ohlins fork internals, Ohlins/Penske shock (they were testing both), treaded tires, braided hoses, 520 chain conversion and race fibreglass bodywork. Std wheels, brakes, swingarm etc etc.

I'm holding thumbs for the kid...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.