/ Germany...

:gve:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey mate, your headline is messed up....WSBK this w/end is at the Nurburgring

/ Germany...

:gve:
Oops yeah sorry about that I'll fix it up. (big night)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
I normally give out Member infractions but this member did use the Forums Spoiler Tag....Unfortunately the Tag does not show up on the Home page so I added !!!!!Possible Spoiler!!!!!! in the Tag...edit will just change to !!!!Spoiler!!!! as site guidelines consider Poll results for big events like WSBK/GP/AMA the same as race results.

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
My prediction is a 1st and a 2nd place win for Melandri if not two #1's. Hope I'm wrong.
Your not a positive Kawi guy are you :bitchslap: did you not read who is in 2 from 3 poll position...and the history is the Kawi is faster than ALL BIKES from the start usually to half through the race but I think positively Skyes will break through soon he and the team keep getting better so I predict Kawi #1 and #1 with the Beemer sucking eggs. :wink::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
It also depends on how many riders J.Rea will take out crashing..

:machinegu

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be watching it live in a few hours so can I post the results without getting in the shit or should I just leave it alone?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'll be watching it live in a few hours so can I post the results without getting in the shit or should I just leave it alone?

Can you please hold off most in the US who is the majority will not even see it on SpeedTv until 1pm PST 1st Race and 3PM 2nd race PST then the threads will get active depending on results :lol: if you respond early some may think early means bad or good :lol: :dontknow: up to you really I already covered your thread by editing the Title to show proper on the Home page....at the very least use the the spoiler tag
Spoiler!
if you know how around your post reply's

thanks,

Bluedevil

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
THIS! You must also take a drink everytime the announcer shouts out JOHNNY REA!!! :eek:ccasion1 Sykes on the podium both races with a 1st and 2nd
yeah there was a thread awhile back about how the announcers have to much bias for Rea :badteeth::dontknow: he has been taking everyone out fortunately not Sykes he was usually in FRONT!!! :mrgreen: The Beemer boys seem dangerous too call it aggressive or bad riding don't care, but I don't trust them either around Sykes :headshake:badteeth::dontknow:

bloo

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you please hold off most in the US who is the majority will not even see it on SpeedTv until 1pm PST 1st Race and 3PM 2nd race PST then the threads will get active depending on results :lol: if you respond early some may think early means bad or good :lol: :dontknow: up to you really I already covered your thread by editing the Title to show proper on the Home page....at the very least use the the spoiler tag
Spoiler!
if you know how around your post reply's

thanks,

Bluedevil
No worries mate I'll just sit an have a few beers and enjoy the racing and let you blokes enjoy it when it comes on over there. Go green!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No worries mate I'll just sit an have a few beers and enjoy the racing and let you blokes enjoy it when it comes on over there. Go green!

Yes GO GREEN IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SITE ESPECIALLY WHEN IF FRONT AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. :mrgreen::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why can't Tom win these races?

Some body please tell me how Tom Sykes Losses every race the same way. He wins the pole and then 10 laps into the race the BMW or the Aprila pass for the win.:dontknow:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Some body please tell me how Tom Sykes Losses every race the same way. He wins the pole and then 10 laps into the race the BMW or the Aprila pass for the win.:dontknow:
If anyone knew the answer they would be Kawasaki technical directors.

BTW: OP had F1 on his mind. Monza.:crackup:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Your not a positive Kawi guy are you :bitchslap: did you not read who is in 2 from 3 poll position...and the history is the Kawi is faster than ALL BIKES from the start usually to half through the race but I think positively Skyes will break through soon he and the team keep getting better so I predict Kawi #1 and #1 with the Beemer sucking eggs. :wink::mrgreen:
Just don't like getting my hopes up so I lower my expectations a bit.:dontknow:

Either way, it's been one hell of a year for Kawaski and would love to see some proven talent paired up with Sykes for next year. And don't get me wrong Baz has done an outstanding job for being a rookie.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts