Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Spoiler!
Very true,But God a win this year would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoiler!
Awww hell...I didn't even notice that little pull down do-hickey thing next to the title. Sorry bout that.

Spoiler!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Finally figured our BMW's problem. Thought it was Corser. It most certainly is not. The bike's power delivery shreads tires and the German's are too proud to try another traction control system not of they're making. As stubborn as they stay is as long as they'll lose. Also, more tracks should have mud traps a flowing streams across tight turns. When you're off, you're effin' OUT!!!! Miller rocks- it's the new Silverstone.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Awww hell...I didn't even notice that little pull down do-hickey thing next to the title. Sorry bout that.

No, I was just saying thanks I hate race weekends that get spoiled before anyone has a chance to review recordings.....your title was just fine. :wink::eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Finally figured our BMW's problem. Thought it was Corser. It most certainly is not. The bike's power delivery shreads tires and the German's are too proud to try another traction control system not of they're making. As stubborn as they stay is as long as they'll lose. Also, more tracks should have mud traps a flowing streams across tight turns. When you're off, you're effin' OUT!!!! Miller rocks- it's the new Silverstone.
Not Corser f'sho he is a great rider.....also not Kawi's problem either they have their own stuff to work out as a team the bike seems to be getting faster. :mrgreen: maybe Corser should join Team Green :idea::helmet:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Kawasaki just needs to spend money on big name riders.
The bike is good enough, just needs someone like a Ben Spies. Ben won on the not so fast yamaha!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Corser is there to develop the bike. If he podiums, great! He is a great rider. Haslam has the best chance to podium on a BMW.

I don't think it's the riders for Kawasaki. Sykes is a great rider. They need more development. Scott Russell made a good point. How much support is Kawasaki actually giving their teams?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts
Well Ill have to say I was a bit disappointed in the coverage of the race. The cameras didnt seem to be as spot on as usual. I love Scott to death but hes just not that great of an announcer to me. I could barely hear them (Russell and Shaheen) about a third of the time. The track looks nice at Miller but whats up with the run-off? I dont think theres any reason for all the mudd incidents. I dont mean to be picky, I just feel like its our chance to shine on the world stage and we came up short. I will say I did enjoy the AMA race. It was quite a battle.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Kawasaki just needs to spend money on big name riders.
The bike is good enough, just needs someone like a Ben Spies. Ben won on the not so fast yamaha!
Bingo, although i think Lascorz may come of age when he gets used to the big bike.

·
Registered
790 Posts
consistent top ten finishes would be nice but i think a podium race is definitely not out of the question. sykes looks more and more comfortable on the green monster every race. watching him take down the bimmers in race one was awesome though! this was a much better track for the kawi because it was so fast. hopefully they can get that bike dialed in quick though!

·
Registered
202 Posts
yep, definately headed in the right direction. i think a podium may not be as far away as some would believe.

i have been watching the BSB championship too this year, and the Kawi's are certainly in the mix there too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts