Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no room for Spies in MotoGp on a Yamaha so let's all chip in $1 to the bring kawasaki back to the front foundation. Even if he doesn't bleed green like me he makes me proud to be an American!!!! Ride Ben ride!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that was a bad crash, its too bad because he could have used those points to catch up to nori

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I think some of you long timers and newbies need to read the Sticky's ....meaning no race results or suggestive stuff for 2 weeks in a NON SPOILER thread. I can't tell you how many Infractions I have given out but it's usually 1 a race weekend and see 2 in this thread alone....read read read and KNOW the rules...unbelievable :headshake:

edit...forgot to add I changed the Title.

bloo

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
kawasaki is in motoGP the bike is black . Marco Melandri
i think he meant a legitimate factory effort, not just a damage control team set up solely to satisfy dorna, even though they are doing better then they ever have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I heared that Toseland is prolly going to lose his spot to Ben Speis and Toseland has been spotted again with his manager in the SBK paddock again.
So maybe amaricans on a Yamaha tech3 yamaha next year?

·
Registered
927 Posts
All they need to do is sell another heli and they will have the money for Ben. If you were Ben why would you want to go to Kawi though? Really he wants to go to Ducati.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ducati seems to be to hard for any one to ride but stoner. and his health is failing these days. I would love to see hayden do better. But hell I would love to see what Meliandri could do if they actually started putting real money and effort in the bike. He is riding his butt off with lest than great support. I hope if nothing else he gets a good ride next year.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would like to see Kawasaki bring Hacking up from Super Bike and give him a GP team. I would put money on him getting Kawi back on the Podium.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts