Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just booked my flight, car, hotel and bought my ticket, paddock and rev limiter passes! So frickin' stoked!

Hopefully I get to meet some of you guys from here!

Roll Call!

1) ZX10RArcher
2) SDsting

·
Registered
790 Posts
Just booked my flight, car, hotel and bought my ticket, paddock and rev limiter passes! So frickin' stoked!

Hopefully I get to meet some of you guys from here!

Roll Call!

1) ZX10RArcher - Anthony
damn, that ECU fla$hing bu$ine$$ i$ paying off well! :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
lol If only I didn't have to pay for my girlfriend I'd roll with you... hmmm lol thats an idea... Go big or go home... make this a "shop business trip lol"

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Got my tickets/passes in the mail last week, image of a couple of tickets below for drooling purposes.. LOL

My wife & I are driving up the coast and doing a 5-day trip in the Carmel/Monterey area, and 3 full days at the track, can’t wait!

Archer if you PM me your cell # we can txt and hook up at some point

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my tickets/passes in the mail last week, image of a couple of tickets below for drooling purposes...
Oh you bastard! Haha. I just put mine at will call. It was kind of confusing with some tickets being mailed, some being printed and some being put at will call; so I just put them at will call. One less thing to worry about... and lose :)

I tried getting a direct flight into Monterey Thursday or Friday but there was nothing anymore. Then a few popped up going into San Fran Friday; some earlier in the day and one red eye. Since I'm a night owl, I opted for the red eye so I get in at Midnight Fri/Sat. Then I have to pick up the rental and drive to Salinas where I'm staying. Kind of bummed because I wanted to see the Golden State bridge so I guess I'll have to take it on the way back to fly out of San Fran on Monday.

I'll shoot you my number here in a minute.

-Anthony

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
because I wanted to see the Golden State bridge
Yeah that’s actually the Golden GATE Bridge, LOL :wink:

Tip: driving in/out of the raceway parking is a nightmare (unless you are on 2 wheels) so we are taking the free bus transit from Monterey direct into the track, it’s included with your ticket/passes, at least it is with ours.

look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping it up for the weekend!

If you (or anyone you know) wants their bike flashed, let me know. If there is enough interest I will bring my kit with and do them in person.

Also, for those of you who didn't know, the Ninja Nights event has been moved from downtown, to the track and you need a valid race ticket to enter.
https://www.facebook.com/events/139417959565341/

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Thanks SD. I think thats actually a good enough image for me to print out and use! :badteeth:

Seriously guys, have a great time and be sure and post some pics for those of us that cant go.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Yo... I might be coming... But umm... What are the chances of getting Sykes to sign my bike?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Thanks SD. I think thats actually a good enough image for me to print out and use! :badteeth:
Ha! I actually thought about that when I posted those tickets, every digit, seat #, serial #, etc.. has 1 digit omitted/missing in the image. Don’t think a printout of these would get you past the front gate :biggrin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bumping it up for the weekend!

If you (or anyone you know) wants their bike flashed, let me know. If there is enough interest I will bring my kit with and do them in person.

Also, for those of you who didn't know, the Ninja Nights event has been moved from downtown, to the track and you need a valid race ticket to enter.
https://www.facebook.com/events/139417959565341/
I may go, think you'll be flashing on Sunday?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yo... I might be coming... But umm... What are the chances of getting Sykes to sign my bike?
I’d say pretty damn good if you remove one of your fairngs from the bike and bring it into Sykes. you won’t get your bike into the pits though..

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’d say pretty damn good if you remove one of your fairngs from the bike and bring it into Sykes. you won’t get your bike into the pits though..
Shhh! You're giving away my ideas!

Ab0... I was meaning to get ahold of you. What I am planning on doing, is taking my front tank plastic, the little triangular shaped piece that goes on the front and top of the tank and see if I can get that signed.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I may have two extra paddock passes...

I have to go and pick them up Saturday at the track so after that they're up for grabs. I got them for free so I'm not asking any money for them. I'm also putting them up in our roadracing group on Facebook. So after I have them in hand they're free to whomever.

I know you need an admission ticket to use these and it doesn't include access to the rev limiter zone.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Man am I Jealous,, No time to fly out the west coast..

Enjoy and have a great time.. Post up some Pics when you can.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a sample from today... Situation isn't the greatest (converting RAW to JPG at half red then transfer to my tablet) so I need to get to my home computer ASAP.

17.3GB of photos haha. Some of that includes sight seeing after the races yesterday and today but still... Daaaayaaaamn.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts