Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Mika Kallio related to Aaron Yates? The guy basically runs into Melandri at the apex and is pissed off and shoving Marco after the crash. I can understand that you might be mad at the moment, but after watching the video replay, it mystifies me how anyone (let alone a seasoned racer in Motogp) can contend that it was Marco's fault. I like the way Melandri put it, "...Maybe he was very tired and he couldn't think very well,” he shrugged.

It would have been a good finish for Melandri, and although he's heading off to Gresini Honda next year, I have been impressed by his performance so far.

And as for Kallio, I'm going to email Ducati North America and let them know that they may have a future star in Mika for the DMG/AMA series.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/151112/1/kallio_melandri_disagree_over_brno_clash.html

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah I saw that.. he plowed into him pretty good. You'd think after making an OBVIOUS mistake like that you wouldn't shove the guy you wrecked.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Another long time Member that doesn't read sticky's...No Names in titles for Spoilers :heyyou:...unfortunately I now have to do an Infraction.

bloo

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
that he just would'nt give up the line Melandri obviously and correctly took is bad form IMHO what a rookie dickwad move:headshake

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another long time Member that doesn't read sticky's...No Names in titles for Spoilers :heyyou:...unfortunately I now have to do an Infraction.

bloo
Well, I'm sorry if I caused an infraction on the forum here, but I thought that the title of the message was vague enough as "** Spoiler** Melandri in Brno" as to not mess things up for those who hadn't watched the race. I figured by not mentioning crashing or anything it would be alright. I apologize to Bloo and to any fellow member who had no idea Melandri was racing in Brno. :heyyou:

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Well, I'm sorry if I caused an infraction on the forum here, but I thought that the title of the message was vague enough as "** Spoiler** Melandri in Brno" as to not mess things up for those who hadn't watched the race. I figured by not mentioning crashing or anything it would be alright. I apologize to Bloo and to any fellow member who had no idea Melandri was racing in Brno. :heyyou:
Apology accepted the only reason I make this public is for Members that don't know better....don't ever think a Message you created is "Vague" people/members have a HUGE MIND and can construe anything from a title mentioning names as I have from the past especially WHO is posting them....best bet and safest thing to do is mention NO NAMES PERIOD. :idea::wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back to regular scheduled programming.

I'm sorry but, "I didn't see him, doesn't fly" Unless Melandri's bike has visual stealth technology, how can Mika not even see him directly in front of him at the apex.

Better to blame Melandri than yourself, especially when your career is at stake. Ducati better start selling a lot more bikes this year, as Kallio just made their racing program a fair bit more expensive.

Another loose cannon Fabrizio causes big time crashes, but at least he "mans up" to it. Kallio = whiner. Ducati should sew on the back of his leathers, "It wasn't me."

Attachments

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Kallio is nuts to think that anyone besides himself was responsible for that collision. Marco made a clean pass by what mine as well have been a mile. I guess he thought Marco was going to run in too hot and he'd pass him again on the inside.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Kallio is nuts to think that anyone besides himself was responsible for that collision. Marco made a clean pass by what mine as well have been a mile. I guess he thought Marco was going to run in too hot and he'd pass him again on the inside.
:+1:that would explain the azz packin he gave Melandri,a seasoned good rider would've given up the position and tried for an overtake later down the track but NOOOOOOOO:headshake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts