·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoiler!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,678 Posts
I've kind of written off the AMA series since DMG took over and changed all the rules. Haven't really been following the series much and despite Kawi being in it, I haven't been to excited about watching it. I did record the race, but haven't checked it out yet and was going to wait for when there is nothing else on TV. But I couldn't resist reading your spoiler tag and now I do wanna go watch the race to see that kid! (really wanted EBoz to get a Kawi ride this year).

The question is, is the Beach/Kawi combo that good, or is everyone else just not that good? It's tough when they appear to be getting their act together in AMA and closing in on the front, but not WSBK.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I didn't see it, but I've heard that kid can ride the wheels off that bike! If he moves up to WSBK and Kawi shows him the money I think he's got a bright future.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I didn't see it, but I've heard that kid can ride the wheels off that bike! If he moves up to WSBK and Kawi shows him the money I think he's got a bright future.
:+2: theres a local kid "mesa" in south florida coming up too! but he rides a suz:thefinger

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
At the last round JD got run over by a bike and then hopped up and ran to his bike. This is also his 1st year riding 1000's IIRC. I was excited to see him in DSB but now in Superbike he is performing very well.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
JD ran a great race until his incident. That actually was a decent race to watch. Better racing honestly than both of the WSBK races.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've kind of written off the AMA series since DMG took over and changed all the rules. Haven't really been following the series much and despite Kawi being in it, I haven't been to excited about watching it. I did record the race, but haven't checked it out yet and was going to wait for when there is nothing else on TV. But I couldn't resist reading your spoiler tag and now I do wanna go watch the race to see that kid! (really wanted EBoz to get a Kawi ride this year).

The question is, is the Beach/Kawi combo that good, or is everyone else just not that good? It's tough when they appear to be getting their act together in AMA and closing in on the front, but not WSBK.
The bike is progressing in wsbk... podium before the end of the year..

·
Registered
112 Posts
The bike is progressing in wsbk... podium before the end of the year..
With the amount of chatter coming from that front end, to even stay on much less show that well before the off was absolutely amazing. Love the post race talk from this kid. Studder has him talking slow, but he's too fast for anyone to complain about it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I watch all of the ama races.....he's a great rider! Not to mention kawi's only hope as far as ama goes....but those Damn r1's and gixxer's are fast!
Definitely put them on notice though :) I plan on attending a ama race when they come to new jersey in sept.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts