Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoiler!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well for me anyhow it didnt air until late last night. Just thought maybe others would not have got to see it yet either. Was a long shot, but trying to be courteous

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I edit the Thread Title to show spoiler. It still amazes me with all the Sticky's even long time members don't read them. They should know even if only a few days it's considered a Spoiler....you need to read the rules to know why. :wink: Infraction given out and for the last Weekend Threads without Spoiler will be moved off the site immediately Infractions and or Bans as well.

bloo

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
For the guys that want to watch the race ASAP.. Find The666sisco on youtube. He records everything BSB, WSBK, MotoGP.. and post them just after the races !! Speed Channel Blows!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
For the guys that want to watch the race ASAP.. Find The666sisco on youtube. He records everything BSB, WSBK, MotoGP.. and post them just after the races !! Speed Channel Blows!
yeah I know I searched and searched and nothing....this search for the Sisco though is not working :heyyou:

PS...moving to the Racing Section as well.

bloo

·
Registered
4,733 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts