Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
He must have been annoyed. He clearly just nailed the throttle wide open...

I guess he took the phrase "If in doubt, gas it out" literally :crackup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
If you watch the video closely it looks like the engine lets go downshifting on the way into the turn. I do not have volume @ work, but you can see him turn into the line then let go and push wide around the 4 second mark. Poor bike, it kind pisses me off seeing him drop it like that and walk away.
Any word on what happened?

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
uhhhhhhhhh....I believe the bike was on fire (under his arse), don't think I'd be worrying about dropping it...
:lol: Exactly...not focused on laying it down gently, just get off and get away from the hazard

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Man, WSBK sucked this weekend on far too many levels. I wish they could just scratch the weekend from the books and start over.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I see your just catching up from the weekend :heyyou:

no worries though the second race was cancelled don't count Kawi out just yet only a few points behind the lead and everyone knows it's the fastest team and bike next round the others will be blowing up trying to catch up. :wink:
LOL... I knew all about it.. but had to watch it again in slow mo.. I find it funny that Sykes goes WOT before it goes bang..then hold it still.. hahaa then throw the bike like a bicycle lol walk out friggin piss.. I am going to watch it again lol The announcers are awesome as well! Kawasaki Big Bang engine!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
LOL... I knew all about it.. but had to watch it again in slow mo.. I find it funny that Sykes goes WOT before it goes bang..then hold it still.. hahaa then throw the bike like a bicycle lol walk out friggin piss.. I am going to watch it again lol The announcers are awesome as well! Kawasaki Big Bang engine!
If you find It Funny then your are not a TRUE KAWI guy per say :lol: I find it funny someone like you can criticize the 1st place Kawi or at least the one that will WIN most likely with the Whole thing you Fool :heyyou:

Bloo

·
Registered
681 Posts
Blue, I think he let it go also from looking at the video. I do believe he wanted more repairs done to when he crashed in qp3 and they didn't do it. He went out on a 1/2 ass WSBK #1 bike that wasn't up to the task after the off. That's just my thought on the happening.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Blue, I think he let it go also from looking at the video. I do believe he wanted more repairs done to when he crashed in qp3 and they didn't do it. He went out on a 1/2 ass WSBK #1 bike that wasn't up to the task after the off. That's just my thought on the happening.
Yeah I think one of the announcers mentioned that may be the case the Bike wasn't fixed right after the fall Sykes probably suspected the same :badteeth: oh well he isn't that far behind if the team gets their shit together they should be fine and I hope so they have the package to do it even easy but those dumb ball mistakes even by Sykes on the warm up fall is not helping they are making it harder on themselves and also for us Kawi fan's too. :badteeth::hello::mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I find it funny that other people here can't understand why he just threw the bike on its side....you must be blind if you can't see the bike on fire, and spewing oil everywhere...last place is wanna be is just hanging out on top of or next to the bike...pretty sure I would have done the same thing

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I find it funny that other people here can't understand why he just threw the bike on its side....you must be blind if you can't see the bike on fire, and spewing oil everywhere...last place is wanna be is just hanging out on top of or next to the bike...pretty sure I would have done the same thing
I only read the Thread Starter found it funny :dontknow: maybe that's why he started the thread the way he did :dontknow: other than that Sykes actually is growing up to become a strong man something I thought he lacked in the beggining to nice....but now he is getting MAD...I want him riding with aggression or at least more than he did in the initial years and seems to be working this year he knows he should be in Front anything else he is now PISSED OFF!!!!....well as one as an English man could be :heyyou:...sorry Mates just messing
...when in front he is nice and controlled though. :thumbsup::mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts