Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick after watching that, all the comercials, interviews with NASCAR drivers, Greg White explaining what leathers are:crackup:, and of course every time they cut to comnercial, the leader crashed out.
I should have not even watched it and just downloaded proper European coverage. American broadcasting just does not get it.

Great race though:crackup:

· La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they think all motorsports viewers are idiots. That interview with the leathers killed me too.
Especially since Dianese has had the airbag leathers for a few years now, what a waste of time they could have been comvering the actual race. Now there is a genius idea:bs:

· La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I just watched the race on Eurosport 2, much better, no comercials and the comentators are so much quicker, they are on the action immediately as it happens. They know the racers and they know their audience, which is key. The US coverage just is not up to par. Fox really would have been smart to just use the same world feed and anouncers that Speed normally uses for Moto GP.

Just so everyone knows, Speed TV has noting to do with Moto Gp on a normal basis rather than playing a tape. The feed and anouncers are all done by Moto GP the organization, and sent to Speed, same with WSBK (except the US rounds)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.