Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick after watching that, all the comercials, interviews with NASCAR drivers, Greg White explaining what leathers are:crackup:, and of course every time they cut to comnercial, the leader crashed out.
I should have not even watched it and just downloaded proper European coverage. American broadcasting just does not get it.

Great race though:crackup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and no fucking post race interviews from the podium.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they think all motorsports viewers are idiots. That interview with the leathers killed me too.
Especially since Dianese has had the airbag leathers for a few years now, what a waste of time they could have been comvering the actual race. Now there is a genius idea:bs:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
LOL yes FOX sucks ass and no one wants to see some damn nascrap driver whos watching real racing,,, come on give us a break and put the cameras on the race way to many commercials IMO and sucked cause of that.... other than how crappy the coverage was it was a good race... yeah there were like 2 minns left and no interviews Just stupid.... all to get some dumb ass movie on afterwards. i bet if that was nascrap they would have gone over the time to show their crap.....

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
I am sick after watching that, all the comercials, interviews with NASCAR drivers, Greg White explaining what leathers are:crackup:, and of course every time they cut to comnercial, the leader crashed out.
I should have not even watched it and just downloaded proper European coverage. American broadcasting just does not get it.

Great race though:crackup:
That was hard to believe. First Pedrosa then Rossi during commercials.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i was screaming at my tv when nicky was fighting on that last lap and they kept showing the fiat crew and everybody else but the racing. who gives a shit what some nascar guy has to say DURING the RACE!!!!!

And i wish the announcers would learn how to pronounce the riders names, it is embarrassing to hear them butcher a simple name like Elias.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fox=Fail

I fucking hate that Speed will even let them have those 2 races to cover, its total bullshit and then all they do is go on and on about the Nicky and Collin. WTF. No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are idiots, because we are represented by idiots on the TV. And calling Valentino "Valley" like hes been friends with the guy his whole life, fucking douchers.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i think we missed at least 10 laps of a 28 lap race....these guys are too used to nascar and having 250 laps to talk crap during....why can't they learn that we don't need on camera pit info about what gear the riders are wearing...i know they are trying to educate people that might never have watched a gp race before...but they can keep the cameras on the race while they talk that way at least you can turn the sound off....they come back from a commercial and they pan the crowd for another minute...very frustrating to watch...

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I was piss to. after rossi crash. I just change channels. Those three guys can put people to sleep. Manny, Moe and jack.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
What was up with the hick announcing with the British guy. I guess he is some former champion road racer but jeez that drawl was about as irritating as sand in a bathing suit. And they really must think all Americans can't tell one British announcer from another. That British guy they had was just irritating.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I thought the commentary sucked too, but I guess I'm used to the Euro announcers. And at least when the race is on the Euro's actually cover the actual racing action! I am soooo glad I TiVoed before hand and watched that. I learned from the last time FUX carried a motorcycle race...:headshake

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts