Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
I usually take what MCN has to say with a grain of salt, but this sounds fairly legit.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
that would be awesome to see Rossi VS Spies

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Awesome, I can't wati to see this. Next season is gonna be great, Nicky is coming around and contending, Stoner should be back, Pedros is getting healthy, Lorenzo is gonna be flying, Ben should be Pushing Colin to ride better, its gonna be one hell of a season next year. Oh yeah, Melandri will be on a Works Honda as well, gonna be real good

·
Registered
844 Posts
yea,but no kaws in gp next year the last i heard.they finally had a good rider.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Being Spies is a marketable name/celebrity I would give odds that Yamaha will give the tech3 team the new parts right after Rossi . Rossi then Lorenzo/Spies then Edwards. It just makes good marketing sence for factory star riders to do well.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i like ben in wsbk for another year at least. the racing is so much better.

also i have become a big fan of ben recently so i would have to decide between him and hayden.

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Gos i know what your saying about the old news but it seems to have reemerged in 3-4 different colums that Spies has indeed signed for the tech 3 team instead of staying in WSB as previously reported????

·
Registered
677 Posts
Old news... there was an interview done with Spies several weeks ago that was posted on the net somewhere that quoted him saying he had signed to race WSB for one more year and then signed on to race World GP in 2011. I'll see if i can find that article that showed the interview with Spies and link you guys to it.:eek:ccasion1
yep this is old news, few weeks old in fact, because Ben will be riding gp in 2010

·
Registered
648 Posts
yep this is old news, few weeks old in fact, because Ben will be riding gp in 2010
So your saying they let him rip up a contract he already said he signed to ride WSB for 2010? That's kinda hard to believe:dontknow:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I also think i remember reading in that interview that Spies said he was looking forward to and wanted to ride WSB one more year before going into the Moto GP series? Why would he all of a sudden change his mind and they let him rip up a contract he said he already signed? Doesn't make much sense to me ???

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
?

Okay however you look at it he will be in Moto GP for 2010, if it was said this week or 5 months ago! I thought this was a Motorcycle Site maybe I was wrong!
Kawa or not Good Luck

Ben!

·
Registered
235 Posts
So your saying they let him rip up a contract he already said he signed to ride WSB for 2010? That's kinda hard to believe:dontknow:
Well, his contract is with Yamaha for another 2 years... They never said he was definitely racing in WSBK next year.... but only he would like to. Tech 3 has openly stated they have a spot for him as of now.... so it wouldn't make much sense for them to bring a random person in for one year to replace Toseland, then boot them for spies in 2011.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
The contract is with Yamaha, Moto GP or WSBK, his paycheck is coming from the same factory, if they want to move him up to GP they will. I would at least like to see him with a few wild card rides the end of this season just to see where hes at.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts