1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
saw it in the theater today...not as good as the first two, IMHO. They tried to cram too much in. They could have edited about 30 minutes out and the story would have been just as good.

Entertaining...but given that it's the most expensive movie ever made I expected more.

- Doc

·
Registered
625 Posts
saw it in the theater today...not as good as the first two, IMHO. They tried to cram too much in. They could have edited about 30 minutes out and the story would have been just as good.

Entertaining...but given that it's the most expensive movie ever made I expected more.

- Doc
It had alot to live up too im afraid :( They def shoulda made the whole movie based on Venom IMHO and they should have built up Eddie Brock alot better.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
It wasn't a good movie...no character development, bad guys just weren't bad enough.....

Spiderman 2 was much better....

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
the next movie is going to be more about venom...so that is why this one wasnt all about it.
I thought Toby McGuire only signed on for three movies.

It wasn't a good movie...no character development, bad guys just weren't bad enough.....
Spiderman 2 was much better....
And what about the whole "tonight the role of John Travolta will be played by Peter Parker" scene? WTF, over?

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
BTW...between the making of the film and marketing the estimated cost for Spiderman III is half a billion dollars.

But gotta love Harry's snowboard...er...glider ;-)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts