Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say we have many posts with spelling errors, it makes for a hard to read post and don't get me wrong I am just as bad sometimes when it comes to spelling....but when you see a red line under a word check it out(right click) and look for the correct spelling. I don't see many using this function :headshake: it's called spell check. :idea:
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
I usually use the spell checker in my google tool bar.
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
treyzx10r said:
dunno watt ya meen:dontknow:
C'mon now, it's watcha meen.

Southern Speeeel checker.:badteeth:
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gpz1100 said:
You see red lines? I don't ever see red lines and I mis-spell plenty. Am I missing something?
maybe a color blind check? :dontknow:...need more info. maybe but think the spell check needs to be addressed....and got the underlined red under ever word when doing just this post for all misspelled words, smilies don't count.:mrgreen:
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
bluedevil said:
maybe a color blind check? :dontknow:...need more info. maybe but think the spell check needs to be addressed....and got the underlined red under every word when doing just this post for all misspelled words, smilies don't count.:mrgreen:
fixed:mrgreen:
 

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Oh so that's what the red line thingy means, I thought it was some strange internet Hyperlink to some site that had to do with the word that had the redline, It all make's sense.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZX10Miami said:
fixed:mrgreen:
so am I the only one seeing the spell check? I do have other software installed using firefox, but even if it's not related using microsoft word with spell check is recommended before posting.:mrgreen:
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
bluedevil said:
so am I the only one seeing the spell check? I do have other software installed using firefox, but even if it's not related using microsoft word with spell check is recommended before posting.:mrgreen:
Sounds like it, like I said, google tool bar will spell check forum entries and the like.

But I have to hit the check button on the tool bar before posting my reply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,624 Posts
bluedevil said:
maybe a color blind check? :dontknow:...need more info. maybe but think the spell check needs to be addressed....and got the underlined red under ever word when doing just this post for all misspelled words, smilies don't count.:mrgreen:
Not color blind. :dontknow: What else.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gpz1100 said:
Not color blind. :dontknow: What else.

My Bad..looks like Maimi hit the nail on the head...it's a google plug in that does spell check, I tested it with my other computer and no such thing....so sorry about that but the tittle still stands, i used MS word before than paste but seems my plug-in helps me from doing that anymore.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
bluedevil said:
My Bad..looks like Maimi hit the nail on the head...it's a google plug in that does spell check, I tested it with my other computer and no such thing....so sorry about that but the tittle still stands, i used MS word before than paste but seems my plug-in helps me from doing that anymore.:thumbsup:
Hahahaha!!! I think your spelling and grammar check weren't working that time.

"Maimi"
"tittle"
"before than paste"

Haha. I couldn't help myself. Just giving you a hard time Blue. I'm usually in a hurry and mis-spell stuff myself! And quite frankly, I'm too damn lazy to fix it. Most of us on here can't spell anyways. If it's close, it's usually understood. However there are a few exceptions of those that only put down random mis-spelled and incoherent statements.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
axo250 said:
Hahahaha!!! I think your spelling and grammar check weren't working that time.

"Maimi"
"tittle"
"before than paste"

Haha. I couldn't help myself. Just giving you a hard time Blue. I'm usually in a hurry and mis-spell stuff myself! And quite frankly, I'm too damn lazy to fix it. Most of us on here can't spell anyways. If it's close, it's usually understood. However there are a few exceptions of those that only put down random mis-spelled and incoherent statements.
yeah, I understand..my problem is I learned just years ago to type by a computer program, then add in besides my typos the spelling errors..things get messy. :lol:..:thumbsup:
 

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
So wait, the little red line under a word is not a hyperlink then?

:dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Didn't know you could right click on it!
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top