Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
has any one bought one of these ? [speedotuner] i just got one today, after installing a 16 tooth front sprocket ,the speedo was way off .but the connection on the speedotuner[not to be confused with the speedo healer ] for the speed sensor is triangular and the speed sensor conn.on the bike is flat shaped

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
So, you're saying you got a speedo-tuner but couldnt install it 'cause the connections were odd shaped?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes . i have not had to buy a manual yet do the age of the bike and extended warranty ,but i looked up the speed sensor on the kaw parts diagram . its slightly in front of the front sprocket and back inside a little .it has a flat 3 wire plug which travels up to the larger 9 pin connector . so i have not yet been able to firgure out how to plug a triangle to a flat shaped plug -dooh ! ,thought maybe im missing something ? .thier web site offres pretty much nothing , going to send it back monday

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks ingir, -and yes the kaw speed sensor conn. is flat shaped, while the speedohealer conn.is triangular shaped so they cant be plugged together . thought someone might have already dealt with this product and maybe im missing something ? im going to send it back monday. by the way speedo says 93 whlie gps says 80 mph and gps says distance traveled 37 miles and speedo says 40 , -kinda sucks -

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
thanks ingir, -and yes the kaw speed sensor conn. is flat shaped, while the speedohealer conn.is triangular shaped so they cant be plugged together . thought someone might have already dealt with this product and maybe im missing something ? im going to send it back monday. by the way speedo says 93 whlie gps says 80 mph and gps says distance traveled 37 miles and speedo says 40 , -kinda sucks -
I use 12.5% correction on my speedohealer

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heh tenn10 , yeah this is a different product speedtune-verses speedhealer , with the speedtuner 1st you plug it in [have not figured that out yet] then push a button and travel up to a true 60 mph- push the button again- and now adjust your speed so that the odometer reads 60 push button once more and your done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts