Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a PCIII and TRE over the winter and was able to take her out for the first time today. The bike runs great but my speedometer's not working now. Does anyone have any idea what I may have done during either install to cause this. Any help is appreciated.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I just installed the tre 5min ago and took it for a spin, it rides better but yea my speedo isnt working either...this sux id rather know how fast im goin than have improved driveablility

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the wires that you have to pull out of the connectors. On mine two wires were the same colors and I had pulled the wrong wire. Hope this helps!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
LMAO Ivans just called and told me that...i asked if they had 2 black with yellow striped wires and she said yea, i was like son of a bitch!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
U the scott from PS3? couldnt remember ur forum name. today i was playin online with a guy that had a turbo zx14, said he had 445rwhp i was like DAMN!

·
Registered
186 Posts
you probably pulled the wrong black and yellow wire. When you are installing thr tre and you pull a white and yellow wire and a black and yellow wire. they must both come from the middle row of the connector. There are two black and yellow wires in that connector. Only pull the one from the middle row

1 - 7 of 7 Posts