Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been looking into my speedometer and top speed settings and I find this very wierd:

BEFORE my ECU flash: My speedometer went up to 193mph and could have kept going

AFTER my ECU flash (Woolich removing top speed limiter): My speedometer got stuck at 189 mph, and stopped reading, but i still had juice to go.

What the hell happened and is this a known issue? It's like my top speed was limited AFTER I flashed my bike. My speedometer BEFORE the ECU flash could read over 189mph. This is very wierd. Anyone know about this?

Thanks for any input :helmet:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I swearrrr I saw 193 a few months back before I flashed my ECU. I don't know how but are you sure that it does not go above 189 for sure for sure?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,616 Posts
I swearrrr I saw 193 a few months back before I flashed my ECU. I don't know how but are you sure that it does not go above 189 for sure for sure?

For sure for sure. The top speed reported in 189mph. It stops at 299kph. The cluster won't go any higher than that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, then I guess I don't have to look into it anymore. I must have been looney the day I thought I saw over 189. I looked at a video with an ECU flashed 10r on the dyno, and it maxed 189 on the speedo too. Case closed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts