Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

i ready install speedohealer for 07 zx10r

and i have question,if my sprocket is 40t or 41t....how setting?

thanks

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
yes i know speedohealer.com , But I do not understand his meaning........
if you go here http://www.speedohealer.com/eng/adjust.htm and click the button that reads "On-Line Calculator" then in the new window select "Estimated" and then click "Go!"

Now uncheck "Basic Data" and put a check in "Sprockets" and then put in your new rear tooth count.

·
Banned
131 Posts
all error % arent the same you have to take account for factory error which they say is around 5% and tire wear, gearing changes so if you got 1 down up front and 2 in the rear your % will be different that someone who goes 1 down up front and 4 in the rear

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok

Let me try

1:speedohealer six switches,my sprocket not replaced

2:and how know Factory Speedo Error ?%

3:so How do these six switches establish?

Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am GUESSING that your factory speedo degree of error is ABOUT - (minus) 5 or 6%. Maybe somebody knows for sure the exact amount. So...When you go to the website given to you by Russel, you will program your speedo healer by first resetting the unit. Do this by setting all the switches to the on position and turn the ignition of the bike ON. Press the button and the LED will turn on. Release the button. The led will flash for 3 seconds and that tells you it is reset.

Select which button you want to program (2-6) and leave it turned on. Turn all others off. By pressing the button, you select the value...As in..Pushing it five times will set it to be a 5.

If you are just adjusting the factory settings, you only need to program button three which should be a (0) for negative. (Switch the NEXT switch to be programmed to be ON before turning off the previous switch.) and button number 5, five times to be the 5% that it will change. Once programmed, all switches should be turned down..(off)

Again...If you just go to the web-site supplied by russel, you can down load the USERS GUIDE. It is much easier than trying to follow my instructions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts