Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a heal tech speedohealer and it was working fine. I didn't ride the bike for 2 weeks.... I know, I know...I was out of town... Well took the bike out tonight and everything was good until I jumped on hwy and hit 4th gear and thats when it went bananas!!! It started jumping round from 20mph to 50, 75, etc. then I cycle through gears and it froze at 0... The problem continued and it started doing it in all gears and freezing at 0..

The problem starts when I roll on the throttle I did notice that.. I'm confused I'm gonna try and reset it this weekend but does anybody have any ideas or have you had this problem before?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I never had that problem before. I would reset it and reprogram it it just like you mentioned. What is your calibration? I am also -1/+2

My speedo read 90 mph but GPS read 73. Speedohealer calculation is -18.9. Used precise mode using garmin GPS. My speedo is now dead on at any given speed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never had that problem before. I would reset it and reprogram it it just like you mentioned. What is your calibration? I am also -1/+2

My speedo read 90 mph but GPS read 73. Speedohealer calculation is -18.9. Used precise mode using garmin GPS. My speedo is now dead on at any given speed.
Thanks!! I don't own GPS but have a friend that lives in BFE just haven't got chance to borrow it. I used the calculation from the website. -15.2 or something like that. I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
hmmm...mines does that too....try re-setting it...or also i found it out to be a loose connection...whats your gearing for i have a GPS and could help you out:)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm...mines does that too....try re-setting it...or also i found it out to be a loose connection...whats your gearing for i have a gps and could help you out:)
520 -1/+2...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.