Once you have chosen your method of calibration, this is the procedure:
1. Temporarily mount the Speedo Tuner® module up on your fuel tank with the extra supplied Velcro. Make sure you can comfortably see the indicator light.
2. Start riding the motorcycle and when you are ready to start the procedure hold the set button down for approximately 6 seconds until the red light starts to blink rapidly, release the button.
3. As soon as possible, operate your motorcycle at a TRUE speed that you want to calibrate the unit at. (Although the Speedo Tuner® will calibrate at any speed, we strongly recommend 60 m.p.h. as the speed you use). Now push the set button again for 1-2 seconds until the red light starts blinking slower than before.
4. Now alter your bike’s speed so that the speedometer indicates the speed you have chosen (60 m.p.h.) to calibrate at and once more push the set button for 1-2 seconds. You should see the red light go solid and you may notice the speedometer needle jump to the corrected setting.
5. If you have made a mistake or gotten interrupted , simply hold the set button down for the 5-6 seconds until the red light starts blinking quickly then start again.
6. Remount the Speedo Tuner® under the seat once you have stopped and turned off the motorcycle.