Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search to no avail. I'm looking for a chart that will tell me what I need to set my dipswitches to for a particular corrctin factor.
I bought my speedo healer used and have no instructions.
I had a yellow box in the past on a different bike and still have the chart for that but I don't think the two are the same.
anyone able to help me..

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you got it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I was going to sat the same thing. Thier calculator will get you close, you may have to paly with it to get it perfect. I would find some one with stock size tires on their car and do a ride beside them to get the actual vrs the indicated and then plug it into the speedohealer calculator and that will get you really close.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sneaky said:
I was going to sat the same thing. Thier calculator will get you close, you may have to paly with it to get it perfect. I would find some one with stock size tires on their car and do a ride beside them to get the actual vrs the indicated and then plug it into the speedohealer calculator and that will get you really close.
I'll use a gps to get it right on. I've done that before I just wasnt sure how to flip the pinswitches to set the ratio or error.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
When you plug it into thier calculator there is a button you can clikc on that will give you a detailed step by step on how to set the pin switches.

I think it is all up then turn key on and that will clear the memory, then push them all back down then it walk you the rest of the way thru it. They have a really good site and the instructions were very detailed in how to set the unit up.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sneaky said:
When you plug it into thier calculator there is a button you can clikc on that will give you a detailed step by step on how to set the pin switches.

I think it is all up then turn key on and that will clear the memory, then push them all back down then it walk you the rest of the way thru it. They have a really good site and the instructions were very detailed in how to set the unit up.
yea i found it from the link provided but when I typed speedohealer in a search engine I got nothing but people selling them new..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts