Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to remove the front sprocket cover on the 05 ZX10 and still be able to have a functional speedometer? The only reason I want to remove the cover is for a more MotoGP look, but I can't figure out how to keep the speedo working by doing it.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Is there anyway to remove the front sprocket cover on the 05 ZX10 and still be able to have a functional speedometer? The only reason I want to remove the cover is for a more MotoGP look, but I can't figure out how to keep the speedo working by doing it.
GPS unit or a bicycle magnetic unit to the rear with readout. Taking the Cover off is severing the the Speed Sensor all together....but what the heck at least you will look cool. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obviously I'm NOT doing it if I won't be able to have a speedometer. Thats why I asked the question. I have no idea what the eye roll is for though. Sorry for looking up to the greatist riders in the world. Its not like I'm some jerk off that just likes to stand by my bike trying to look cool at the local bike night. Whatever. Thanks for your help.:fu2:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Obviously I'm NOT doing it if I won't be able to have a speedometer. Thats why I asked the question. I have no idea what the eye roll is for though. Sorry for looking up to the greatist riders in the world. Its not like I'm some jerk off that just likes to stand by my bike trying to look cool at the local bike night. Whatever. Thanks for your help.:fu2:
Geez, someone pissed in your Cheerios :badteeth: yOu got your answer and Quick I might add on this forum....and no it wasn't obvious "I'm not doing it" ....note to self don't help 10R he will piss in your Cheerios. :cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez, someone pissed in your Cheerios :badteeth: yOu got your answer and Quick I might add on this forum....and no it wasn't obvious "I'm not doing it" ....note to self don't help 10R he will piss in your Cheerios. :cool:
I appreciate the answer and help, just not the sarcasm. You don't have to try to make someone feel like a dooshbag just for asking a question. I didn't piss in your cheerios, I just gave you back the bowl of urine you handed me. Again, thanks for the help, and have a good one.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I appreciate the answer and help, just not the sarcasm. You don't have to try to make someone feel like a dooshbag just for asking a question. I didn't piss in your cheerios, I just gave you back the bowl of urine you handed me. Again, thanks for the help, and have a good one.
Well sorry, I didn't know you were that sensitive :ninnyslap:.....BTW a 1st Gen ZX10R can do over 100mph in 1st gear......I need to really say don't ask me to "have a good one" but good luck to you on what ever you decide. :wink:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well sorry, I didn't know you were that sensitive :ninnyslap:.....BTW a 1st Gen ZX10R can do over 100mph in 1st gear......I need to really say don't ask me to "have a good one" but good luck to you on what ever you decide. :wink:
I'm well aware of what the bike can do. It's not like I just got the thing. Go pick a fight with someone else you big internet tough guy. I'm done with this.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'm well aware of what the bike can do. It's not like I just got the thing. Go pick a fight with someone else you big internet tough guy. I'm done with this.
but your so easy to mess with. :dontknow: and don't give me shit about what the bike can do because you obviosly wanted help on what you DIDN'T KNOW about the BIKE then went after the one that did try to help.:heyyou:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but your so easy to mess with. :dontknow: and don't give me shit about what the bike can do because you obviosly wanted help on what you DIDN'T KNOW about the BIKE then went after the one that did try to help.:heyyou:
Whatever you say. Thanks again.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:popcorn:

does someone need a hug :heyyou: :thefinger
I won't be Hugging 10R that's f'sho....but it is fun to see how sensitive he was....take the info. man and move on. :idea:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I won't be Hugging 10R that's f'sho....but it is fun to see how sensitive he was....take the info. man and move on. :idea:
Glad you got a kick out of my reaction to you being a dick. Thanks. I'll try to move on, but you know how sensative I am. I don't know if I'll ever be able to truly get over this. You may have emotionally damaged me for life.:lol: How could I have been such a moron to ask such a dumb question like I did? I'm a total squid, especially compared to someone of your infinate wisdom oh Great One. Thank you for teaching me such an important life lesson tonight. All hail Blue Devil.....the GREATIST of all time! Maybe someday when I grow up I can be the big tough internet warrior you are.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Glad you got a kick out of my reaction to you being a dick. Thanks. I'll try to move on, but you know how sensative I am. I don't know if I'll ever be able to truly get over this. You may have emotionally damaged me for life.:lol: How could I have been such a moron to ask such a dumb question like I did? I'm a total squid, especially compared to someone of your infinate wisdom oh Great One. Thank you for teaching me such an important life lesson tonight. All hail Blue Devil.....the GREATIST of all time! Maybe someday when I grow up I can be the big tough internet warrior you are.
Apology accepted :eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts