Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with you fuggers that have SUV's and lifted trucks or any truck for that matter and have to take a speed bump as if your balancing a glass full of red wine on a spindle and don't want to spill it. I mean no shit, a guy in front of me just now in his "pick me up" went over a speed bump so damn slow that he didn't make it the first time and rolled backwards!!! I mean fuck, you bought it to go off roading, but you drive it like miss daisy!!! Slow ass bitch drivers!!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will tell ya how i feel. I also love watching soccer moms park those big ass things, cracks me up!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well, I drive a lifted pickup and my wife drives an SUV.............

But we hit those pesky little bumps at speed. The faster you hit them, the less they hurt :badteeth:

:bump:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well I dont go that slow over them in my SUV but I do need shocks so its a rather teeth rattling experience and where I live they have tooooooo many speed bumps. With the bike I ride thru center were there is no speed bump or go around them.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Lol! I have the same problem around here. One street, in particular, on my way home from work....Dirty bastards go 10 mph over the things...and they aren't even the normal bump style speed bump (that really rocks your suspension if you hit too fast), these are like speed plateaus.....about 3 feet wide on top....

I'm still trying to figure out how to catch air off them on my bike....best I've done so far is just wheelie down the low side.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts