A very interesting article.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Someone's always crying. So [email protected] Dorna banking on Rossi and Pedrosa to bring viewers. I personally was rooting for Ducati last year as well as this year. The fact that they are such a small company that can come and compete is great. It's simple. They (Ducati & Bridgestone) got it right and the others did not. I was happy to see someone other than Rossi win. He is the greatest, but when he was winning by 2-30 seconds no one was bitching, so what is the deal now. Rossi & Michelin were having tire issues last year. Could it be possible that he (Rossi) is just not the once dominate figure he used to be? Probably not but then he should just sign with Ducati and all would be well.... Rating would be through the roof in Italy.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
i agree. bridge stone did there homework. more tire companies the better. sooner or later. there technology will trickle down to us.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The more tire companies the better to me, because of the trickle down effect. But I find it funny (just a phrase) that it was no big deal when Michelin was dominate, no one was complaining :headshake
So much political B.S.
As always it all comes down to the $$$.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Like I said in the other Thread.
I think WSB is great. Tire wars help us out in the end so I think that's great but all the [email protected] complaining. Make it one tire manufacture and if their (riders) tires are Shiat then they can :suicide: because they will be the only ones to blame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts