Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope he is okay, nasty fires right near where he lives. (Palm Bay.)

Check in man.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The fires are about 5-10 miles south of him. He lives about a mile or two north of me. His house is ok, nothing in his area so to say.

They now have them under control, and caught the person that started the whole mess.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The fires are about 5-10 miles south of him. He lives about a mile or two north of me. His house is ok, nothing in his area so to say.

They now have them under control, and caught the person that started the whole mess.
Cool. Thanks for the update.

I knew that I met him at the Palm Bay Malabar exit when I went to Orlando and that fire has been all over CNN.

Still a little close for comfort, glad you guys came out okay and that they caught that freak.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Thanks for the concern all. I'm alright. Like 2Legit said, the fires were 5+ miles from us. Again thanks for the thoughts. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
damn...well, when you coming up here? go under the video/pictures threads and you will see a video that grover just put up of us from last summer

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
damn...well, when you coming up here?
Currently, My vacation starts June 25th. I should be in G-boro that evening then heading up to Hanover, PA on June 27 or 28 til July 5 then back to G-boro for rest of vacation til July 8 then head home.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
cool...cause i am loading everything in my truck on the 26th and leaving out on the 27th...than i will be back on the 29th to drop the trailer off....u can come over and hlep pack :idea:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
cool...cause i am loading everything in my truck on the 26th and leaving out on the 27th...than i will be back on the 29th to drop the trailer off....u can come over and hlep pack :idea:
I can help you some on the the 26th. What route are you going to take to VA? I'll change my leave G-boro date to the 27th if you and I are taking the same route.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
um, i think its up 29 not sure...you really dont have to help me...my g.f. or whateve she is going to help with that...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I don't mind helping a friend out. I can help for a little while in the morning when it is still cool outside. I'll be staying with Cyndy and her mom while I'm up there and they all sleep in late so I have some free time in the mornings.

Is your email addy still the same. I can send you a trip tik I did on AAA.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts