Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where in the hell I can find a 1/4 drag strip in the Los Angeles and San Diego area? Preferably one that has less restrictions on ET and MPH. I have Qualcomm (no faster than 6.0 or 115) and Irwindale for 1/8 racing and I know Fontana does 1/4mi but you cant go faster than 10.0. I just want to find a strip that I can go all out on my run without being worried about getting kick off the track.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Does anyone know where in the hell I can find a 1/4 drag strip in the Los Angeles and San Diego area? Preferably one that has less restrictions on ET and MPH. I have Qualcomm (no faster than 6.0 or 115) and Irwindale for 1/8 racing and I know Fontana does 1/4mi but you cant go faster than 10.0. I just want to find a strip that I can go all out on my run without being worried about getting kick off the track.
lol...first get to sub `10secs then worry about it:lol:....then if you still have problems come to my track and do Test and Tune days no one checks for NHRA licenses....the proof is in my videos I did on this site where I did 2 back to back 9s runs and special events don't check either.... and I don't even own a NHRA license but when I do stretch this year I have a feeling I will be getting one soon my local $15 Fun Drag days does check. :badteeth::dontknow::wink::helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya Bloo, I just feel limited by their rules and not my capabilities. No fun. Im waiting on my chain to get here, but bike is going 6 over and +5 rear, slammed and strapped for it. The setup itself should be good for 9s. Whether I can or not is a different story. Well see what happens though. Just sucks that the only 1/4mi I can really get to is an hour away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts