Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

South Jesery rider

1K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  Nick.INF 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have been looking at this site for a few days now and alot of good info. Finaly got around to registering and logging in. And I well defently be asking some questions soon!

Here she is 2007 ZX10r

Mods
Lockhart Phillips Green/chrome wind screen
Full muzzy m10 exhaust
Frame sliders
3$ fender eliminator

cheers :eek:ccasion1

See less See more
#5 ·
Camden county, Crashed not to long ago just got it back. They had it since march and just got it back and of course it has to rain for the next week >_<

#12 ·
I live in stratford right off the pike and ya I am always down to go riding. Just give me a heads up. And ya i would have meet you guys last night but didn't see your post until 12am >_<

#14 ·
Good stuff i ended up all the way down deerfield last night just riding around. If you guys do it again let me know.

#18 ·
:welcome::welcome::eek:ccasion1:welcome::welcome:

Lot of good info here. I found this site by mistake one day and visit it everyday now. I've yet to ask a question that I've not got a correct answer to.

#19 ·
camden county, cool. not to far from me, browns mills. contact alien10, tank and 9520g...were are from south central joisey and WELCOME!

#20 ·
:welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.