Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wha 'sup riders, I started this thread to find out where my south jerz ZX Riders at? Every time I go out riding I only see gixers riding or some other bike, none of my boys own one damn I know I'm not the only one with a ZX10 in my area. So if you are out there let me know.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i know its late..lol but i live in south jersey..close to the philly bridges..i rarely seen any zx's out here besides my red one i sold and an occasional guy on an orange zx10 with the same helmet as me..always on the opposite side of the hwy...well we have all winter to se if there are any other local riders

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's good to see there is some fellow kawi riders out there, I thought I was going to be an outsider this summer lol. I hope you guys stay in touch so we can get some miles in this summer.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I ride in South Philly just 5 minutes from the Walt Whitman bridge to Jersey.
i rode with a couple of philly guys a few times..it was a big group of us from jersey we all met up with a big group in philly then all took a ride to the shore..most of the guys i ride with are all cbr and gsxr guys..im the only kaki usually in the crew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts