Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juan and i have were brainstorming a group trip this summer to a dyno tuner. we agreed that we dont want to trust our bikes to some ridiculous tuner who exaggerates numbers for business.
where are some locations in SJ to consider?

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Tank told me about a good shop in Philly but I can't remember the name. Ricky Gadson has a dyno at Sport Bike Zone in Magnolia but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Ricky Gadson has a dyno at Sport Bike Zone in Magnolia but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.
ya got that right

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually about 5 miles down the road in pemberton (which is where that burger king was), there is a new motorsports shop that opens monday. the owner said they do dyno tune!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
actually about 5 miles down the road in pemberton (which is where that burger king was), there is a new motorsports shop that opens monday. the owner said they do dyno tune!
Do you know the owner? Is he reputable?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know the owner? Is he reputable?
see thats the thing i dont. and considering this dude just opened up his shop i wouldn't doubt it if he tried to throw some generous numbers at people just to keep them coming.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Call Carl At The Cycle Shop He Is Located In Philly 215-423-1122 You Wont Regret It

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks ill keep that in mind. whats so special about him? hows his prices?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I Think He Charged My Boy $130 For His Tune, And Carl Does A Lot Of The Drag Racers Bikes

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Think He Charged My Boy $130 For His Tune, And Carl Does A Lot Of The Drag Racers Bikes
no shit!? has he tuned you ride? we gotta get together and roll out there. im down if hes offering that price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts