Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just doing a quick check to see whose in the Ft.Lauderdale, Miami, Coral Springs area that rides. Need to find some people to ride with. And definately prefer some Kawasaki riders, since we have the best bikes. :thumbsup:

Post up.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
fat chance of that happening my friend. all gixxer riders in broward. an occasional honda boy or yamaha here or there though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just doing a quick check to see whose in the Ft.Lauderdale, Miami, Coral Springs area that rides. Need to find some people to ride with. And definately prefer some Kawasaki riders, since we have the best bikes. :thumbsup:

Post up.
I'm in Palm Beach and ride with lot's of 10s. We could be in Lauderdale in 15 minutes, Miami in 30.
I ride with two other ten turbobikes and a turbo 9. Nooo shortage of busa's round here. We blow by suzukis so hard and fast, they think there bikes have broken.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha ha. Yeah, your both right. Nothing but Busa's and Gixxer's round here but just putting it out there in case someone on this board wants to ride with a fellow Kawi owner. :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ha ha ha. Yeah, your both right. Nothing but Busa's and Gixxer's round here but just putting it out there in case someone on this board wants to ride with a fellow Kawi owner. :lol:
You got a great race shop there in Davey Fl. Matt at Champion racing tuned my first 04 and knows his shit with the 10s if you ever want a good dyno map done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts