Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a ride this weekend??? I'm off on the 9th,10th and 11th!! First day off starting Friday in 13 days or something. Hit me up I'm ready to break free from work and the house hold if you know what I mean...:thumbsup:

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha, I always forget that it's getting cold up north so here in the nexted month or so most of you will be putting bikes away...Yeah I wanted to see if any members from here wanted to ride. I tried this once before and got about 7 members saying they were down and I gave them a meet up spot etc...Only 2 showed up so I'm hesitant to even ask on here again...

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
Funny how the best time to ride here is just getting started. That cool snap last week felt great, nice with the gear on at speed. Wish I could go ab, how bout shootin a few pics for us.

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure, this weekend even if its only a couple buddies I will take out my camera cause I just got a new one so for sure...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
We'll see.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hey any of you guys work on your bikes ??? wondering if and when i go to see this 06 i want to pick up i have some one there who does not always bring there baby to the dealer. i guess some one who know there S#!t about bikes. To let me know if it is worth buying or if its garbage

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can hit me up man, I have a friend in tampa maybe one weekend I'm over there you, him and I can go...I know enough to make sure there isn't something wrong cause it sounds like a used bike etc.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ride

Anyone up for a ride this weekend??? I'm off on the 9th,10th and 11th!! First day off starting Friday in 13 days or something. Hit me up I'm ready to break free from work and the house hold if you know what I mean...:thumbsup:
I'm working this weekend,but am off next Sunday!!:helmet:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Come on man you know you will be in Tallapoosa watching the "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" auditions. Dont lie to us.

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JUICEBOX
Come on man you know you will be in Tallapoosa watching the "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" auditions. Dont lie to us.

What the hell is that shit^^^ LOL

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
OH ssorry about that dude ha ha i live in broward now moved here for work. Thanks alot man it would help me in a great way. Cant wait to have another bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts