Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else down here notice the abundance of bikes being pulled over yesterday (Sunday)?

I went out to 27 as soon as I came off 75 on to 27 there they were with a few bikes pulled over on the North bound side. Through the park (No zx10's) so off I went down to Sheridan back over to 75 and there were two more troopers about a mile a part with bikes pulled over as well. I just had an un-easy feeling tht i had a target on my back being on a sport bike on Sunday morning out west....

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Maybe they were just busting up some racers:dunno:

I know there was talk of putting an FHP troop out on the East/west section of 75 due to speeding and people going into canals through the big biker killing cable/fences.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I was looking for a reason to head home and watch football. It was such a beautiful day I wanted to put a few miles on the bike first..

·
Registered
445 Posts
sewman said:
Anyone else down here notice the abundance of bikes being pulled over yesterday (Sunday)?

I went out to 27 as soon as I came off 75 on to 27 there they were with a few bikes pulled over on the North bound side. Through the park (No zx10's) so off I went down to Sheridan back over to 75 and there were two more troopers about a mile a part with bikes pulled over as well. I just had an un-easy feeling tht i had a target on my back being on a sport bike on Sunday morning out west....
Hey sewman, was that you with the black 10 that had a rock in the radiator leaking coolant in south bay ?

... if it wasn't you then it was someone else because I saw it and then was told about it later on by the 2 guys riding with ...

Anyway - lets hook up for next sunday's ride !

=)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fordfasterr said:
Hey sewman, was that you with the black 10 that had a rock in the radiator leaking coolant in south bay ?

... if it wasn't you then it was someone else because I saw it and then was told about it later on by the 2 guys riding with ...

Anyway - lets hook up for next sunday's ride !

=)
Not me...

I'll let you know by the end of the week If I am heading out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts