Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im putting a trackday together for a goup buy. It will be on the 23rd of april. It will be at Jenningsgp. I need 10 for a group discount. I will have prices here shortly but im sure it will be around $125 but you will be required to prepay. Hey BD or any can i get a sticky till the date? More info SOON!!

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
you can pre-register for any track day at Jennings for 125 anyway...:dontknow:
why not schedule a monday track day for $99? :idea:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
you can pre-register for any track day at Jennings for 125 anyway...:dontknow:
why not schedule a monday track day for $99? :idea:
or, is this an unscheduled track day you are trying to get set up...going by Jennings calender, they already have a track day that day....:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you want to rock on but i will probably get sunday for about the same price

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump we allready have 12 but now were gunnin for 20

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can anyone give me some info on any Daytona track days? I am relocating to Florida and would like get my bike on the track there.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
treyzx10r said:
right here ! bad timing for me thats the weekend of My anniversary trip to the beach gonna have to wait for the next one:sad:
Nothin sais i love you like scrubbin pucks...? :badteeth:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And thats freakin cheap cant name another track of this caliper for same price...

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nothin but air and oportunity in your way and uhhhh woooot there goes all the air lol

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have been doing some thinking about this.... I dont want to be stuck holding the ball on friday for 19 people. then haveing to round them all up and tell them we need $5 extra. so Im going to do it this way. 20 slots at this price. GARANTEED! BY MYSELF!!!! however i will not do 21 or 22. it's the first 20 paid. I have opened this up to www.zx-10r.net , www.cornerjunkies.com , www.scriders.com and www.myspace.com . I would like to make sure the best planned event for ourselves and me. I really like jennings and wold go by myself but hey the more the marrier. however i need some reason for people to sign up to garantee the best time for all including myself. SO 20 it is. not 21 not 19. 20..... after that $145

1 - 20 of 24 Posts