Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here having to deal with that? ive seen it on the news and it looks real bad.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I live in Ga. It got pretty bad for awhile, they were shutting down schools and interstates. I live on high ground and my garage still flooded

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Kanye West was in Atlanta a couple of hours ago, to let us know that the New Orleans flood was the worst of all time. :lol:

My internet has been down nearly 3 days dues to the flooding in Atlanta. Just got it back a few hours ago.

What an unbelievable mess. My home not harmed, but many are and still 2 of the Major interstates thru Atlanta shut down creating an traffic mess of biblical proportions. This is due to the Chattahoochee river flooding over the interstates.

Its started thundering and lightning Friday morning and was non stop thunder and lightning for 3 days. I got 18 inches of rain in my rain gauge over the 3 days,
Seriously, I had a tear come out from laughing so hard.

:crackup::crackup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously, I had a tear come out from laughing so hard.

:crackup::crackup:
yo that flood was alright, but the tsunami a few years back was off the hook.

Is this played out yet haha

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I tried to order a 18T sprocket from JT today (Atlanta, i think) but they are closed because of all the flooding, had to get one outa Cali. Does that count as having to deal with it?:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to order a 18T sprocket from JT today (Atlanta, i think) but they are closed because of all the flooding, had to get one outa Cali. Does that count as having to deal with it?:dontknow:
dude not a cali sprocket? your screwed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts