Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need a rr brake lever badly. can't find 1 in stock. it'll take over a week and cost over a hundred from a parts house.
i started a search at uneedapart and usedmcparts.com.
any other sources?

07 zx10

thanks
craig

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
rr brake lever? like a zx-6rr brake lever, or you mean a rear brake lever?

·
Registered
20 Posts
05 636 parts will work for the rr.

pretty much all the same parts except engine cc's, and some other things in the engine.

bodywork and all that stuff is the same.

i've broken my rear brake twice.

shitty design.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
05 636 parts will work for the rr.

pretty much all the same parts except engine cc's, and some other things in the engine.

bodywork and all that stuff is the same.

i've broken my rear brake twice.

shitty design.
i have the 1000, what 600 parts work for THAT?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
on UD
squid = A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

On this site too
squid = gixxer riding mohawk wearing spike stunnin poser

sorry craigntx for going off topic GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
795 Posts
what is a squid ? i remember readind it somewhere but cant remember the meaning ?
A dumbass; doing dumbass things, riding like a dumbass, dressing like a dumbass, talking like a dumbass, showing off like a dumbass.....

or in other words: someone who needs some sense knocked into them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts