Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
R.I.P. REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
Ron Ayers
Honda East Toledo

You're not going to find them cheaper than Honda East, or at least I can't. And that's because Mike at Rider's Discount doesn't sell OEM.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ron Ayers
Honda East Toledo

You're not going to find them cheaper than Honda East, or at least I can't. And that's because Mike at Rider's Discount doesn't sell OEM.
Ditto!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found partzilla to be excellent on prices and service. I had to order a ton of parts after hitting a deer and researched prices for months and found most of the parts cheaper new from partzilla than I could get used stuff for. The shipping was fast on all of the in stock items and they notified me about the ones they had to order but still shipped me what they had in stock and didn't even charge me anything extra for shipping. Also I had my undertail get damaged by usps and they replaced it and had the new one to me within 3 days no hassle or anything. I was reluctant to try them because I read some people putting them down but I'm very glad I used them. In all they saved me a ton and my bike has all new oem parts instead of aftermarket or used parts. If in a hurry for a part I would just contact them and double check if they have it on hand first to be sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.