Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all . i just wanted to tell you all that i write threads on here NOT to be a know it all. I have Chronic pain ( constant never ending ) so I dont sleep much(2hrs a day) I get bored in the middle of the night and this forum has the most knowlageable , level headed people on it . .. And oddly enough the race knowlage on here is top notch without people fighting amongst each other . race only sites people want to kill each other lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
hello all . i just wanted to tell you all that i write threads on here NOT to be a know it all. I have Chronic pain ( constant never ending ) so I dont sleep much(2hrs a day) I get bored in the middle of the night and this forum has the most knowlageable , level headed people on it . .. And oddly enough the race knowlage on here is top notch without people fighting amongst each other . race only sites people want to kill each other lol
Never took your threads as you being a know it all. Actually I have seen you handle yourself fairly level headed especially regarding the Buell discussions! LOL.
Go to Crash.net if you want to see people fighting, they would get banned in a second on this site!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Love your posts Jake, dont worry about ppl here taking it the wrong way. If they do they probably arent the type of ppl worth associating with.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You all . I just didnt want people to think I was a post whore lol.
im just a slut .. I never say no to a woman . lol

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Jake, I guess I missed the part where you came off inappropiate. Keep doing what you're doing, and sorry to hear about your condition. This site is a form of therapy for lots of people.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Fook em if they can't take a joke! You obviously have a sence of humor. ...you ride a Buell!! :lol:

:wink:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Jake319! You are a chronic pain in the arse!
:crackup:^^. your a good guy who unlike many on this forum "or anywhere for that matter" can carry on an intelligent argument without too much of a biased opinion based on personal feeling, which = bullshit.

sorry about your pain bro, that would suck so bad. imagine what you would do if you didnt have the internet:badteeth:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Keep Posting Bro, Good informative reading is 1 of the reasons this site is better than the others.

As for the pain your constantly dealing with , sorry to hear it..

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Man, how do you get by on 2hr of sleep? Hate to hear of your condition. If I were you, I wouldn't worry or apologize about you actually having some knowledge of what your talking about before you post though, that is something not everone on this site is blessed with. Good to know this forum provides some therapy for you too.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cuhuba I didnt come off inapropriate i just looked at the forums page and noticed that I had a post in alot of threads and thought I was being a post hog .

Mikyl see the Yellow XB12R Firebolt (noW XB14) in the Avtar ? It Has more drive off the corners than My ZX14 or ZX10 and of course Handles 2X as well.( Dont tell him it took a TON of money to do so lol)

seriously Mikyl I stick up for Buells not because they are the best motorcycles on the market they are Just underrated ... they are the best handling bikes out there . And the 1125R ( rotax motor)is going for 5000$ new. Best deal on the market for track day bike . Add race ecm and a GOOD race exhaust(2000$ . You have GSXR power and Ducati handling for 7000$ total

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks CP10R and everyone I try to see EVERYONES view on a subject . Not just shoot my mouth off lol.

The Chronic pain was fine for the last 3 years untill the DEA changed the medication rules for Opiates .
With pain you can take oxycotin and live a normal life just like everyone else .
Until a year or so ago when your rates went up they just gave you more and that was that . You dont get HIGH but you get dependant like you do with cigarettes .

the DEA mandated that there was a WAR ON DRUGS so No matter what the circumstance you cannot be dependant on medicine . EVEN IF IT MEANS YOUR BED RIDDEN IN PAIN AND HAVE TO GO ON DISABILITY ( YOUR TAX DOLLARS !!)

They wont even give enough pain meds to the old people in nusing homes that are 85 and in pain . BECAUSE THEY MAY GET DEPENDANT !!!
ITS just Bullshit .. now older law abiding citizens are looking for pain meds on the street . because the Doctors arnt allowed to write scripts anymore

SORRY FOR THE RANT !!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry to hear jake318. What's your screwed up back condition if you wish to tell. P.S. Never thought you to be a noitall.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Damnit Jake here you are again blabbing away.

:postwhore

Nah just kidding. I like talking to ya. You are a level-headed guy and I can always appreciate a good conversation. Happy holidays man! :eek:ccasion1

-S

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sebastian, hayden Black , thanks Guys . My vertibre are deteriating and I broke one neves aew scquished

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Hey man coming from the night owl of this place...welcome to the club. I work 5-6 days a week starting at 9-11pm tell 7-8am in the morning. I tend to always sit on here lol. But you seem straight man, nothing you said thus far fell any where near being a "know it all." Did you get a pm or rep sent out from a :donkey1::donkey2: :crackup:

Oh well be easy and good luck with the pain...Keep posting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks The medicine isny any better . You build a resistance then need more and more to do the same thing . You cut down and your dragging because your body slows down making addrenalin .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts