Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man just so everyone knows I havent been on because my bike got stolin. I have been going through prob. for months now with that but i dont think im getting my baby back anytime soon or even ever. so its been sad.:bs: so i have bought a cowl for the bike and i never got to out it on so i should be putting it up on here to sell it some time soon i just need to get some pics for you guys. well guys ride hard and be safe i can only dream that im doing the same. :headshake

·
Banned
257 Posts
i had 2 busa's stolen from me. and adding in the 1 i wrecked (all this in 6 years with state farm) they're saying it's likely i'll get cancelled next april.
they gave me $10k for my 07 busa, i got a 07 10r for $6200:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah this is the first bike that was stolen from me and they are trying to say that i had it stollen because the key was in the bike and i done lock the garage so i dont think im gettin anything for it they are pi$$ing me off lol. They are also saying that because i got hurt at work and have been out of work for over a year so the battle is still goin on

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
my 10r (which looked exactly like yours) was stolen from me too, and it took me about a year to get over how pissed i was and get riding again. you will have dreams about finding that thief and ripping his fucking head off.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
the first person to try to steal my fucking baby will get shot so many times they will look like Swiss cheese

1 - 6 of 6 Posts