Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like you're not all that. Rossi proves its the rider and the team that win championships, not Big Red and their unlimited warchest and depth of engineering talent. Muahahahaha! Bwahhahahaha! Damn that feels good. Can you tell I hate Honda?

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Yep, it's quite a slap in the face for Honda.
I was still rootin' for Gibernau though, I like underdogs.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I don't hate Honda, but I was very glad to see someone else win... although, I don't think Rossi has proved his point completely yet... I think he needs to switch to Kawasaki now, and win back-to-back-to-back championships on three different brands :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
dnwhoop02 said:
I don't hate Honda, but I was very glad to see someone else win... although, I don't Rossi has proved his point completely yet... I think he needs to switch to Kawasaki now, and win back-to-back-to-back championships on three different brands :mrgreen:
:+1:

·
Registered
38 Posts
dnwhoop02 said:
I don't hate Honda, but I was very glad to see someone else win...
Rossi was being quite selfless when he made the switch to Yamaha-hahaha, or as he puts it, Ya-maka. He knew he was taking a step back in equipment to prove himself and ultimately make the sport more enjoyable.

Did we really want another repeat of the doohan years? This year was better than the last two last for competition. I recall at a race last year they gave Rossi a minus 10 second penalty. In response to the penalty we watched Rossi pull a "neo" from the Matrix movie and literally fly around the track nearly two seconds faster than his previous laps. You had to wonder, was the boy just cruising to victories? How much reserve did he have? Its no secret he can win chapionships with Honda. And after this year its no secret he is amongst the best there ever was.

Now in terms of seeing someone else win, I'm willing to bet next year Rossi will tie up the championship with 4 races to go, irregardless of what Honda can conjur.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts