kill chris

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAUTION SPOILER!!
i just watched the latest episode. is tony right for killin chris? i wouldve given his perspective. chris was high and wouldve ended up puttin the family under sooner or later. plus he couldve ended up killin tony or his baby in the wreck.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I agree. Chris had to go!!!!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tony is getting sloppy. hes in serious debt to a lot of people. he sees his family is running thin. ny is putting the muscle on him. leotardo wants jersey. hes got stronger numbers than tony can handle. shits looking down hill. either hes getting whacked or hes gonna keep paying homage to leotardo. tony wont have that. now hes got nobody he can faithfully leave the family too. aj is just fucked up in the head and hangning w the wrong people.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh fuck yea! i wouldnt have pulled out either

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
tony settled up with Hesh....he owes no gambling money. As per Chrissy...Tony felt that this kid was losing it and would dime him out eventually...and I think he would have, especially with the drinking and drugs back in the picture. Remeber last week when Chris went to the writers spot and started blabbing about how he could bring it all down if he wanted to....Tony made the right move. The Vegas chick was OUT OF CONTROL hot!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hated it 'cause he was my favorite, but he was getting a big mouth. I think he didn't want to do it anymore that's why he wasn't comin around as much. Plus the fact they were bustin his balls about drinkin. I think he would've died before they got to the hospital anyway he was pretty fucked up.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Tony's gonna get waaaked! I see it comin!

Yes the LVS girl was INSANE hot...

PLEASE whack Paulie before Tony gets his... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Clicked on the "kill chris" poll on the home page to see what it was about, and bam!, now i know Chris from the Sopranos is dead.:BangHead:

I wish i would of seen the title of the post before seeing the poll. I should've watched it last night.

Can't wait to see this vegas chick:thumbsup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
watch it tonight

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea paulie needs to go. sil, needs to play a bigger roll now. i always liked him, hes reserve, does what hes told, and gets the job done. a good capo for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts