Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this little cold that I thought that I had that I could fight off with no problem, has turned into Mono. Yeah thats right I ended up being hospitalized for 3 days with it and now I look like an alcoholic ethopian child. I say this becaue I have jaundice (yellow eyes and skin), and my stomach is enlarged from the spleen and liver swelling. So the doctor tells me that I can not do anything phyical at all!!!!!!!!!!! Not even lifting little things or even going on a treadmill, because my spleen is in danger of rupturing. And he said NO bike for 6 WEEKS. So that means no trackdays, or any dirt biking. So im basically stuck to my house and out of work for 6 weeks working on my bike but not allowed to play with them. So I thought I would just vent.:rant:

Nick

·
Registered
582 Posts
So this little cold that I thought that I had that I could fight off with no problem, has turned into Mono. Yeah thats right I ended up being hospitalized for 3 days with it and now I look like an alcoholic ethopian child. I say this becaue I have jaundice (yellow eyes and skin), and my stomach is enlarged from the spleen and liver swelling. So the doctor tells me that I can not do anything phyical at all!!!!!!!!!!! Not even lifting little things or even going on a treadmill, because my spleen is in danger of rupturing. And he said NO bike for 6 WEEKS. So that means no trackdays, or any dirt biking. So im basically stuck to my house and out of work for 6 weeks working on my bike but not allowed to play with them. So I thought I would just vent.:rant:

Nick
damn dude i feel your pain, rest and get well... you only get one life!
Im in a similar situation.... goodluck and listen to the DOC!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Yea dude hope you get well fast! Im told I could be down the whole damn summer with my arm!:sad:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yeah mono is brutal. Just be careful dude. I would listen to them and fight it for the 6 weeks...prevent that timeframe from being extended.

Get you a 360 and pick up MotoGP 07.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts

Nick
That stinks bro...Next time don't touch dirty girls. :lol:

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I was not trying to be mean bro...I hope to your speedo recovery. It is funny though the way you are just laid out with this stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Rep for you man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts