Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excitement in the neighborhood

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iXPh_9C-p1TNtzv3vt_eZGG0nUfg?docId=37e4a9deb78744088e21f0c957ea838c

This is right out of the movies :badteeth:

Ruiz and Tausan disappeared from the Oak Hill Memorial Park cemetery shortly after the Saturday afternoon shooting, which sent thousands of mourners fleeing in panic

Tausan was taken by a private vehicle to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Witnesses saw Ruiz bundled into a car and driven away from the cemetery, but police haven't been able to locate him and his Harley Davidson motorcycle was left behind hours after the last mourner left the cemetery, San Jose police spokesman Jose Garcia said.

:badteeth:

Police obtained a warrant to dig up Pettigrew's grave in search of Ruiz's body and other evidence, Garcia said.

A backhoe was used to remove a large cement fixture over the grave and the soil above the coffin was removed, he said. When nothing was found, the grave was refilled and the cement slab

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Excitement in the neighborhood

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iXPh_9C-p1TNtzv3vt_eZGG0nUfg?docId=37e4a9deb78744088e21f0c957ea838c

This is right out of the movies :badteeth:

Ruiz and Tausan disappeared from the Oak Hill Memorial Park cemetery shortly after the Saturday afternoon shooting, which sent thousands of mourners fleeing in panic

Tausan was taken by a private vehicle to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Witnesses saw Ruiz bundled into a car and driven away from the cemetery, but police haven't been able to locate him and his Harley Davidson motorcycle was left behind hours after the last mourner left the cemetery, San Jose police spokesman Jose Garcia said.

:badteeth:

Police obtained a warrant to dig up Pettigrew's grave in search of Ruiz's body and other evidence, Garcia said.

A backhoe was used to remove a large cement fixture over the grave and the soil above the coffin was removed, he said. When nothing was found, the grave was refilled and the cement slab
wow.

fyi: the founder of the hells angels and no longer the head of the hells angels lives in cave creek, arizona. about less then 10 miles from one of my jobs. just thought i would mention that. lol

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow.

fyi: the founder of the hells angels and no longer the head of the hells angels lives in cave creek, arizona. about less then 10 miles from one of my jobs. just thought i would mention that. lol

Time to find a new way to work :machinegu

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I read about this earlier in the week. I guess a member from the Vagos MC killed the guy being buried this pas Saturday, so the Hells Angles returned the favor.

I am addicted to SOA by the way

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read about this earlier in the week. I guess a member from the Vagos MC killed the guy being buried this pas Saturday, so the Hells Angles returned the favor.

I am addicted to SOA by the way

NO....One of their own had a fight with the Sargent of arms AT the funeral, he killed the Sargent and before the cops could get in there they took the guy shot to the hospital were he died and the shooter was NEVER seen again :lol:

They even dug up the grave of the guy being buried to see if the shooter was in there :thumbsup:

Yeah the first show this year was so so but it's getting better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts