Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally broke down and done it. Talk about an early birthday, christmas and whatever else I can think of to throw in! Got him a 08 250 with a technic suit, alpine star boots, scorpion helmet, alpine gloves. Also ordered a solo cowl and a monster graphic kit.:thumbsup:

The joy in his eyes was priceless. :thefinger

Attachments

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
want to adopt me? i come with a bike you can just pay for it ;o)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Your quite possibly the best father in America:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
:thumbsup:you have done a great job here :thumbsup:

What is his riding experience/ cycle/ and what has he been riding before the MIGHTY 250 Ninja.
Also how old is he?

I have got to praise you for him gearing up:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice gift, but what are the chances of you going out in the garage to take your bike for a ride and just seeing a 250 ?? :dontknow: :lol:
I think he likes living and thinking about riding his to jump on mine right now. :lol:

:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1:thumbsup: Nice.. so what kind of car is your lucky son gonna get?? ............. the new Camaro!!!!:wink:
He wishes! He actually has an 85 Bronco that we are fixing up. But I think that got put on the back burner today!

want to adopt me? i come with a bike you can just pay for it ;o)
Why sure, but just to warn you, I am broke now.

:thumbsup:you have done a great job here :thumbsup:

What is his riding experience/ cycle/ and what has he been riding before the MIGHTY 250 Ninja.
Also how old is he?

I have got to praise you for him gearing up:eek:ccasion1
He doesn't have much on the road experience other than dirt bikes and scooters. Although he did give his pocket rocket hell! :badteeth:
He is 15.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Grandad

I hope your ready to be a grandad! Your son's "Trim" meter is about to go through the roof! 15 with a brand new "Green" bike. The girls are going to be lining up. Make sure you teach him how to store rubbers under the seat!:2cents:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
thats awesome...you two will have lots of good riding times together

1 - 20 of 44 Posts