Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Ranger school. I look at my bike and it was muddy, the windscreen was broke and someone did a burn out so the rear tire is done. I wanted to kill someone. My wife says she doesnt know who did it neather does my brother. U cant trust anyone these days. Total bummer :BangHead:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just got back from Ranger school. I look at my bike and it was muddy, the windscreen was broke and someone did a burn out so the rear tire is done. I wanted to kill someone. My wife says she doesnt know who did it neather does my brother. U cant trust anyone these days. Total bummer :BangHead:
They rode your Z without permission ???
That was one stupid move if ya ask me...

Who else had access to the keys? My guess is you already know who did the deed.

Don't let it get You in trouble. Sometimes it's best to let Karma play on it's own time. If you let it roll off your back, Patch up the bike, Then smile about the lesson learned - I would bet that the guilty party will suffer an absolute effin' meltdown soon.

Best of Luck,
L

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My brother doesnt know how to ride and my buddies are deployed so I honestly have no Idea but I did just fix the bike and let it go after I had a talk with everyone in my house. But I do hope that I find out one day. Next time I leave Im going to barrie the keys in my backyard! LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
My brother doesnt know how to ride and my buddies are deployed so I honestly have no Idea but I did just fix the bike and let it go after I had a talk with everyone in my house. But I do hope that I find out one day. Next time I leave Im going to barrie the keys in my backyard! LOL
Sounds like you need to bury the wife in the backyard!!!!!:crackup: Ok Ok j/k but seriously how does she not know??

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Sounds like you need to bury the wife in the backyard!!!!!:crackup: Ok Ok j/k but seriously how does she not know??
:+1:......:dontknow:.....makes one wonder right? i'd be mad as hell..my wife would honestly know not to give anyone the key!!!! i wouldn't care is baby jesus himself popped up at the door step wanting to go for a spin, sorry and i love ya bro but it ain't happenin!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I wish I could, but then who would wake up to take care of the kid while I sleep or clean up after me?! But yes my wife knows not to let anyone even sit on her.
Sounds like u need a teddy bear cam. But yes my wife knows not to let anyone even sit on her. hum got any friends that come over to your house.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
F*ck that man.I would not be able to rest until I knew!..........and I hate to say this........but I think your wife knows who rode it.....she just aint sayin!..........I could be wrong though............but something doesnt add up!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ouch. Next time put the keys in a safety deposit box at the bank, then leave that key with the wife. It'll then be clear as day what really happened if the bike seems to go on a ride by itself.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Man, I hate to be the one to say it... but your wife knows who did it because she had to give them the keys. Now you already know about the bike, what else would she not want you to know about that person? sigh

Sorry to hear that though man.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Man, I hate to be the one to say it... but your wife knows who did it because she had to give them the keys. Now you already know about the bike, what else would she not want you to know about that person? sigh

Sorry to hear that though man.
thats what I was saying....if she had the keys.............she rode it or someone she knows did!.....either way....I would be getting to the bottom of it!..............teddy bear cam is a great idea!

·
Registered
153 Posts
if it was me, id be wondering if someone threw the meat to my ol lady before or after they threw the meat to my bike.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
if it was me, id be wondering if someone threw the meat to my ol lady before or after they threw the meat to my bike.
I didn't want to say it but so it has been said :spit: :badteeth::helmet:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts