Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys checked it out? it is a ghost town. I have a 6r and a 10r and have love for both but there is nothing there. I love this site cause its always there if you have a question, need a part, or any off topic thing you can think of. Post something and you got a reply. aside from a new idiot here and there its a good one most of the time too. I go over there and its crickets.....:sad:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
yeah, I made a thread in there about 2 months back cause I was thinking about picking up a 2010 zx6r and wanted peoples opinions on things, just last week someone posted in it for the first time or something. I dont own a 600 and sorry to say theres no reason for me to talk about something I dont have ect. But I will shot the word around for you in south florida riders

·
Administrator
6,723 Posts
the site is still being set up. For those that like the look and feel of this site it will look/feel familiar. Also the user database is the same as here so your log in should work

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I didn't even know there was a ZX-6R.net forums, I usually go on ZXforums.com and Kawiforums.com for my 6R needs but come here for my 10R needs because the 10R forums on those two sites are very slow going!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts