Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outside inside outside..got it....slow point... basically im looking for a easily understood version that lays everything out. Entry speed to body position to giving more and more throttle...... I have had 3 MSF courses and learned a bit, I have been riding for 18 months with time off in between on only street... im just looking for more fundemental stuff i could always learn more.

Just a relatively new guy askin a Q:thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been thinking about that for a bit but the only guy i know that tracks is haveing financial troubles. Should i just head out alone?......

·
Gone Ridin'
1,705 Posts
While there are certainly many ways to cure this curiosity, I'll suggest that while expensive, Keith Codes classes will completely take care of this :) I am not saying that you'll never blow a corner again, but you sure know how to find and fix the problem (and who to blame).

Since that is the expensive route, I'll defer to others for the self-help version. I know there are a ton on articles on this stuff.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since Jennings is really the closest one that i know of i was thinking about going to a school there the ED BARGY one. Anybody been through it? I am assuming i would still have to set up my bike which would cost me ......what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts