Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn, ive never heard of that brand before, but if doug is using them im sure they are trick.

·
Registered
416 Posts
+1....Screw that!!! just buy the whole bike on ebay item #290383284665 Santa put it under my tree Please!!!!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, ive never heard of that brand before, but if doug is using them im sure they are trick.
Their good stuff, Italian, huge in high end Mtn Bike Forks, I am pretty sure MV uses them as well.

·
Registered
416 Posts
NO SHITE my friend... it had a buy it now a few days ago for $10k till it got a bid on it...ahh to have that in your garage....

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO SHITE my friend... it had a buy it now a few days ago for $10k till it got a bid on it...ahh to have that in your garage....
10K, There are at leats 40K worth of parts in that deal, and then you got the Doug Chandler pedegree, that was a hell of a deal, and someone is going to steal that stuff.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
:drool:

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
10K, There are at leats 40K worth of parts in that deal, and then you got the Doug Chandler pedegree, that was a hell of a deal, and someone is going to steal that stuff.
Good stuff, (listed in first post, not the ebay bike) but.......you know that shit is to scratched up for the likes of you and me. That stuff has been thrown down the track, probably more than once.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I know someone who bought a race bike (KWS I think). The engine seized about a month after he bought it. :rolleyes:

All the parts are sweet though. And alone are worth the asking price.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did he had any reserve?
Originally he had a BIN price of around 10K, so he did have a very reasonable BIN price to begin with, also note that the bike had a title, which is a big plus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts